Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birthday Fun!

Julia and I were in nursery today. We started out with three little guys.


Cooper, my unofficial godson, is the one with his finger up his nose. His brother, Cole, is seen in the photo above. The curly red-head is John Mark.

This game was quite popular.



Soooo cute!

My sister is the greatest!

Four more kiddos arrived - making seven between the ages of 1 1/2 and 4 - and things got a little wild! I had to juggle to keep them entertained!


Cooper attacked Julia while she was giving Troy a turn in the "Worm Monster."


John Mark fell on his face (poor guy!) and asked for a band-aid. All the other kids were jealous.


Favorite!


And after church I got some Valor time, too.



I was feeling a little lost after church, but then Pastor Curt called me over. Immediately, he and three other men surrounded me and started singing happy birthday in the middle of the hall! Afterward they showered me with prayers, too! I am so blessed!

2 comments: