I'm loving my Fridays at home and looking forward to watching baby Isaiah those days starting in two Fridays. I could really get used to this Friday and Monday off deal, but I'm trying not to be too greedy. I slept in this morning. :)
One week down. For the first time, I didn't have a breakdown the first week of school! :D I'm not feeling too overwhelmed yet, and I met my 30-hour practice quota. Let's see how I do weeks 2-16.
Here comes the random part.
I was going through pictures on my phone and wanted to share them.
In no particular order:
My dad's roaring fire
This is how Tootsie sits when I practice.
This is what is up in my practice room/piano studio. My teacher always had one, and my students seem to like it.
This is for me. (Can you read sideways?) I'm assuming I'll find out that seventh element at my lesson on Wednesday.
This is a "practice oom" at school. Ha. :)
Mrs' green onions? I don't even remember taking this one!
Maggie-moo on Saturday night. "Take a picture of me and Buddy, Miss Jessie!"
Sophie this very morning. Okay, so I had one interruption to my run. But you'd stop, too, if you had two adorable kids calling your name from their front lawn!
When I went to the doctor in December, the front desk lady made me wear this in the waiting room. I was the only one! My mom and I were dying laughing! (Ty, this had better not still be the background on your phone!)
Can you see upside down? The best investments this family has ever made: two dog beds at $5.99 each. They love these beds and their behavior has improved significantly since the beds were purchased!
French toast stuffed with cream cheese from Mimi's! Mmmm, some of the best I've ever had. Thanks for convincing me to get it, Cindy! I miss you!
Tali and me (and Chapstick, apparently) at an acoustic Copeland show.
...unfortunately, Aaron Marsh was sick with the Swine Flu. :(
Oh, how thankful I am that I don't have to carry an upright bass around!
My man with a very BIG fish. :D
Okay, that's enough for now. I hope you enjoyed this little adventure. Back to practicing. The downside to sleeping in is that I've still 4 more hours to go today!














Haha, I enjoyed your random phone pictures. Except the one of me and Mr. Chapstick.... I thought we agreed to delete that?
ReplyDeletehaha, this made me smile. :)
ReplyDeleteYou don't remember taking it because TY took it when he was here!
ReplyDeleteThere . .. now those green onions are even more special!
I love all of these pictures, and I think you look adorable in the swine flu picture :)
ReplyDeleteSo proud of you for all that you are doing! However, I am a little jealous that you get to watch baby Isaiah :)
That pic of Tootsie totally cracked me up for some reason. That is strangest dog ever.
ReplyDelete"Daughter of Eve from the far land of Spare Oom where eternal summer reigns around the bright city of War Drobe, how would it be if you came and had tea with me?" -Mr. Tumnus the Fawn
ReplyDelete= )